Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

From afar........

My Dearest Chloe,

For the time being your Mother and I are no longer together. It is my fault, I didn't appreciate the miracle that was you and your Mother and am now no longer living in the house that we had came to call home. I miss you every minute of every day. Even though your Mother and I don't see eye to eye I will always love you and her and in my hopes and prayers maybe time will help to heal the hurt I have caused. Honestly, your Mom has really surprised me since your birth. She devotes all of her efforts and life to the loving, caring, protection and happiness of you. You are blessed to be her child, just as she is blessed to have been given such a precious gift as you.
I am not at home where I thought I belonged because I came to the realization that in my present condition I could not give either of you the life that you deserve. It was hard, it took some courage, but I couldn't in good conscience continue living in a manner that would be detrimental to you or your Mother any longer. My deepest prayers and hopes are that in time we will be able to spend time together and even though your Mother will most likely move on I will always be your Dad. I also didn't want to pass on the dysfunction that has so negatively affected my life. One of the basic tenets of your Mother and mines relationship is honesty and not including this time in your life would be a lie by omission.
That being said I have to give praise to the wonderful job and all the sacrifices your Mom has been making to give you the best that life has to offer. You two are such beautiful beings and I pray the Lord will look over you and protect you while I am not there to do that myself.
I love you Chloe Jade Rivera, missing you is becoming he fuel that I need to get through this difficult time and become the father you deserve.

No comments: