Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Humps

Only one more week until the big sonogram! We are so excited! We haven't seen the baby since it looked like a butterbeansaurus.

I'm getting bigger. I am wearing my PMS fat jeans now but they won't last much longer. Jerry will hold my belly when we lie together and say it's my "lovely lady lump". My sister sent me a huge box of maternity clothes this week. It was a lifesaver because the only store in town that carries maternity clothing is Walmart. The only long pants they sold were in the form of overalls. I don't want to spend four months looking like Farmer Brown. I still can't believe my belly will fill these elastic waisted pull up pants my sister sent. It's sinking in slowly. Every week, the baby seems to grow faster. It's incredible!

18weeks

3 comments:

21stCenturyMom said...

Girlie with a body like yours you should wear your regular jeans slung low below your belly and a nice, tight shirt stretched across that lovely lady hump. You will look adorable!

I'm glad things are going well.

ShesAlwaysWrite said...

Wow - things have definitely changed since we heard from you last! Congratulations! You're the next in a little parade of pregnant Tri Bloggers this past year! (Jessie, JBMommy, TriSaraTops, me...)

Sixteen Chickens said...

Mojo you look FABULOUS!