Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Chloe's Photo Shoot

I have cabin fever. I can't drive for two weeks. The doctor said I shouldn't take Chloe out in public for 28 days because it's flu season. I felt pretty good this morning. Chloe really is a good baby because she allows me sleep! She seems to cluster feed. Eating almost constantly from 3-8pm. It's odd because this is when I'd eat when I was pregnant because I was too busy to eat at work. I'll feed her again around 11pm and she usually will sleep for five hours at night, wake around 4am, feed again and sleep until 8am.

I cleaned and vacuumed the house since I was feeling better. Then, I broke out Chloe's stroller and went for a three mile walk until it started to rain. By the time I ate lunch, I was in pain and real tired. I guess I over did it today. So, I decided to take a Motrin and take some pictures of Chloe. Jerry bought me a dozen roses today too!

chloesit

chloesky

chloerose

chloebutt2

2 comments:

Fe-lady said...

Oh my gosh..I haven't been to your site in a long time but I am sure glad I did! There was a reason!
Chloe is beautiful!
It's weird- my niece just had a baby girl too (on the 22nd) and they hadn't decided on a name yet, but when I saw her pix I said "Name her Chloe"-
They didn't (It's Carmella)- and I guess Chloe was reserved for your precious little one!
Glad you are all doing well...that is quite a story you wrote! Whew!

21stCenturyMom said...

She's so perfect! I love it when they do that frog sleep - so cute.